Monday, September 6, 2010

Blog Shout Out: Et si on se promenait...à Paris!

This is my first time doing this.
People who know me will tell you that when I love, I love. For real. A lot. I came across this little gem of a blog on Twitter and fell head over heels for it.

This is amazing.

"What about taking a stroll in Paris?" (rough translation of the title) is not really about the text content, rather minimalist (even though you can still find some very useful information in some entries). What makes it all are the PICTURES.

They are fabulous. Gorgeous. Fantastic.
And make you discover a secret, out of the beaten path Paris. Little alleys, small squares, hidden gardens and cours intérieures, shop windows, restaurants - this is all worth it, and breathtakingly beautiful.

Since all the pictures are copyright material, I cannot share any here with you but GO AND SEE THEM.
http://beegirl.squarespace.com/

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, don't be scared!! Leave a comment...even if it's just to say 'Good job!!' or 'That posting sucks!'